Extreme Clean Commitment
Every motor coach is thoroughly cleaned and then disinfecting as follows before and after each use
along with at the end of the day on multi-day tours:
• Basic dirt & debris removal
• Clean all surfaces with soap and water
• Dump and clean restroom
• Restock supplies
• Miscellaneous cleaning throughout motor coach
• Wash interior of windows
• Wash exterior and squeegee windows
• Disinfect entire motor coach with a special focus on high touch points
• Run Fogging Decontamination System after standard cleaning and disinfecting procedure
• If you would like a copy of our Disinfecting Protocol Checklist, please contact us
• We are temporarily reducing the available number of seats on our tours to give our drivers, tour directors and customers more personal space to social distance onboard
• There will be no seat rotation on our tours, seats will be assigned in order of when travelers sign up
• Passengers are asked to maintain social distancing when unloading and loading the bus
• On Riley Tours, the bus will be unloaded from front to back
• If you are are chartering a bus, you may choose your own seating arrangements based upon your individual group or use our standard seating protocol
• Drivers, Tour Directors and other staff you may have contact with have been trained in social distancing protocols
• Cabin air is completely exchanged with fresh, outside air approximately every 10 minutes
• Upgraded HVAC system filters to from MERV 5 to MERV 8 for recirculated air which removes respiratory droplets
• UV lights mounted inside the ductwork and sanitizes air to kill viruses and bacteria (only available on our Tour Bus when traveling on a Riley Tour)
• Hand sanitizer is provided onboard at entrance of coach and in restroom
• Mini-hand sanitizer will be provided in welcome bag (when traveling on a Riley Tour)
• Disinfecting products available for passenger use throughout trip
• Disposable Masks will be available onboard, passengers and staff are asked to wear face covering when social distancing is unavoidable (Please note: certain locations may require masks to be used in public)
• PLEASE do not travel if you are sick-cancellation due to illness will be dealt with on a trip-by-trip basis and we will work with our customers as much as we can in this situation
• When traveling on a Riley Tour, we include a trip cancellation & interruption protection plan - If you are diagnosed with COVID-19, there is coverage for you- Please contact us for more information
We are taking sign ups on all future tours departing after August 1, 2020 so please call us if you would like to join one!
See our homepage for the latest COVID-19 update.
We are will be running our 2020 tours with a limited capacity in response to COVID-19 so our passengers can be spaced father apart on our motorcoaches. This means that there is limited space on our tours so if you would like to go on a tour, sign up right away to reserve your spot!
Rileys is giving away a FREE 2021 Alaska Cruise if you sign up for any 2020 tour! We will do a drawing for the winner at our fall 2020 Customer Appreciation Party.