COVID-19 Policies & Procedures (Updated 7/14/21)
• We are taking reservations on 2021 & 2022 tours along! We encourage you to sign up early as tours are filling fast!
• We reccommend reserving your charter bus sooner rather than later to make sure there is availability on your date.
• Please feel free to contact our office at any time regarding the status of your tour. At this point, we will only contact you if the tour is going to be cancelled.
FRONT DOOR PICK-UP:
• Due to COVID-19, we will no longer offer front door pick-up because we use taxi's to do this service. We are not able to control what the taxi service is doing to keep passengers safe from COVID-19 and cannot be held liable for their service. We are trying to arrange more parking areas within the Twin Cities for those that use this service. If parking at one of our parking locations is not an option for you, please plan to arrange your own mode of transportation to your nearest pick-up point. We can provide you with contact information of local transportation companies if you do not have a friend or family member who can bring you. We apologize for the inconvenience. We hope to resume this service in 2022.
CLEANING & DISINFECTING:
(Every motor coach is thoroughly cleaned and then disinfecting as follows before and after each use along with at the end of the day on multi-day tours)
• Basic dirt & debris removal
• Clean all surfaces with soap and water
• Dump and clean restroom
• Restock supplies
• Miscellaneous cleaning throughout motor coach
• Wash interior of windows
• Wash exterior and squeegee window
• Disinfect entire motor coach with a special focus on high touch points
• Run Electrostatic Fogging Decontamination System after standard cleaning and disinfecting procedure
• If you would like a copy of our Disinfecting Protocol Checklist, please contact us
• We are temporarily reducing the available number of seats on our tours until June 1, 2021.
• There will be no seat rotation on our tours, seats will be assigned in order of when travelers sign up-request are taken but not promised.
• Passengers are asked to wear masks and maintain social distancing when unloading and loading the bus.
• On a Riley Tour, the bus will be unloaded from front to back.
• If you are are chartering a bus, you may choose your max capacity and seating arrangements.
• Cabin air is completely exchanged with fresh, outside air approximately every 10 minutes.
• Upgraded HVAC system filters to from MERV 5 to MERV 8 for recirculated air which removes respiratory droplets.
• UV lights mounted inside the ductwork and sanitizes air to kill viruses and bacteria (only available on our tour bus when traveling on a Riley Tour).
• Hand sanitizer is provided onboard at entrance of coach and in the restroom.
• Mini-hand sanitizer will be provided in welcome bag when traveling on a Riley Tour.
• Disinfecting products available for passenger use throughout trip.
• Unvaccinated passengers are asked to wear face coverings when moving about the bus. Some places you are traveling to may require masks for all passengers, this will be determined on a trip-by-trip basis.
• PLEASE do not travel if you are sick-cancellation due to illness will be dealt with on a trip-by-trip basis and we will work with our customers as much as we can in this situation.
• When traveling on a Riley Tour, we include a trip cancellation & interruption protection plan - If you are diagnosed with COVID-19, there is coverage for you- Please contact us for more information.
• We will NOT require travelers to be vaccinated unless it is required for a destination we are traveling to.
See our homepage for the latest COVID-19 update.
We are will be running our 2020 tours with a limited capacity in response to COVID-19 so our passengers can be spaced father apart on our motorcoaches. This means that there is limited space on our tours so if you would like to go on a tour, sign up right away to reserve your spot!