Welcome to Riley Tours
Riley's offer a variety of tours throughout the United States and Canada, as well as the occasional International tour. We also charter out our motorcoaches. We own 4 motorcoaches ranging from 29 to 56 passengers. The motorcoaches are the newest on the market, offereing panoramic views with comfortable seating. We are a family owned business that gives you quality at an affordable price. We have more than 75 years of experience and we put it to work for you! Whether you are interested in taking a vacation with Riley's or renting a motorcoach, please contact us at 1-800-288-8246!
If you would like to find out how you can save 5% on your tour, give us a call!
Pick-up locations with indoor parking avaible is available at our office in Murdock, Minnesota. Outdoor parking is available in Hutchinson, Waconia, Alexandria, St. Michael in Minnesota & also in Watertown, South Dakota. Locations to board the bus but no parking is available unless arranged on your own include St. Cloud, Plymouth, Minnetonka, St. Paul & Eden Prairie! We also offer COMPLIMENTARY FRONT DOOR PICK-UP in most of the the Twin Cities area...call us to find out if you live in our taxi pick-up area!
What people say!
- Quiet and smooth bus ride with lots of leg room!"
- Dan W. is fantastic and Yvonne has a wonderful sense of humor-she makes it all fun!"
- Dan C. was so on the ball, keeping the windows and bus washed and inside tidy! He always had his hand out ready to assist us we got off the bus and smiled! Kari did an excellent job, had videos, games, smiles and treats! She made the trip a delight! I hope to travel with Riley's again soon! Was a great time on both of our trips!"
- Dan was wonderful-knew Branson very well (he said it was it 166th time in Branson). He's very friendly, knowledgeable and takes great pride in driving that motor coach!"
- The included insurance is a real plus when we are signing up for a trip! "
- We truly enjoyed Riley's and how accommodating you all are! Terry is a joyful person and excellent driver. Kari did a wonderful job and made the trip a lot of fun!"
- I loved how the bus was decorated for Christmas on our Branson Christmas tour! Dan was absolutely great. He knew exactly where to park for every show so we were the first to get out. He defineatly knew what hew was doing and just a very nice person all around! Kari was awesome. She looked like a million bucks everyday and if any one needed anything or had questions she jumped to tend to their needs.
- I will travel with your coaches and personnel anytime. The April 2012 Washington DC/NYC tour was fantastic. Your trip made a dream of mine a reality...seeing the Statue of Liberty...so close up and then there was FANTASTIC DAN....he's quite the driver. Yes, you will see me again. "
- A few years ago on a trip to Alaska with Riley's, I fell and injured my hand enough to need emergency care. Riley's tour guide and driver drove me to the hospital with the bus and stayed with me until I was cared for. Throughout the rest of the trip, they made sure I was comfortable with pillows and seating on the bus to accommodate me. I enjoyed the entire trip much to their attentive care of me. "
- We celebrated our 45th wedding anniversary by traveling with Riley's Travel Easy to Alaska. Besides all the FUN of touring our 49th state, we developed lasting friendships with a caring group of travel companions. Shirley, our tour guide, and Dan, our coach driver, provided the "Trip of a Lifetime!" We had so much fun and returned home with great memories and beautiful photos. "
- In April of 2012, I went to NYC and Washington DC with Riley's Travel Easy Tours and was absolutely amazed how organized our luggage, meals and accommodations were handled. An added bonus was the tour guides that rode with us. Still another bonus was the service of picking me up at my door and return. The wonderful personality of Dan, our bus driver, and his knowledge of how to get all the places we experienced. A wonderful time had by all. I'll travel with Riley's again. "