Welcome to Riley Tours
January-September 2020 Tours: We are working hard to get these ready! Please check back frequently for more information as we upload them! We currently have January-May listed but most are not priced yet....call us for more information!
Riley's offer a variety of tours throughout the United States and Canada, as well as the occasional International tour. We also charter out our motorcoaches. We own 5 motorcoaches ranging from 29 to 56 passengers. The motorcoaches are the newest on the market, offereing panoramic views with comfortable seating. We are a family owned business that gives you quality at an affordable price. We have more than 75 years of experience and we put it to work for you! Whether you are interested in taking a vacation with Riley's or renting a motorcoach, please contact us at 1-800-288-8246!
A look at our January-September 2020 Tours:
California Winter Retreat (January/February)
Texas & the Grande Rio Valley (February)
Arizona Deserts & Canyons (February/March)
Florida & the MN Twins Spring Training (February/March)
Washington DC Cherry Blossoms (March/April)
New Orleans & the Deep South (March/April
Thunder Over Louisville (April)
Music Cities (April)
Charm of the South (April)
Ottawa Tulips & Capital Cities (May)
Michigan & Wisconsin (May)
Tulip Trails & Amish Buggies (May)
Door County Cherry Blossoms (May)
Michigan Lighthouses (June)
New York City to Niagara Falls (June)
Cape Cod (June)
Canadian Rockies (July)
National Parks (July)
Yellowstone & the West (August)
Oregon & California (August)
Quilt Tour (August)
Cranberry Festival (September)
Niagara Falls (September)
Colorado Railroads (September)
If you would like a brochure on any of these tours, please contact our office and we will send it to you as soon as its ready...1-800-288-8246
NEW CUSTOMER DISCOUNT: Get 5% off your first tour with us!
TRIP INSURANCE: We purchase a Group Deluxe Protection Plan for each traveler on our tours
PICK UP LOCATIONS
Riley's offers front door pick-up to passengers that live within a certain area in the Twin Cities, please call us to find out if qualify.
PICK-UP POINTS WITH PARKING: Murdock, Hutchinson, Waconia, Alexandria, St. Michael.
PICK UP POINTS WITHOUT PARKING: St. Cloud, Plymouth, Bloomington, Minnetonka & St. Paul
(We suggest you call our office to find the best pick up location for you)
What people say!
- Dan was wonderful-knew Branson very well (he said it was it 166th time in Branson). He's very friendly, knowledgeable and takes great pride in driving that motor coach!"
- The included insurance is a real plus when we are signing up for a trip! "
- We truly enjoyed Riley's and how accommodating you all are! Terry is a joyful person and excellent driver. Kari did a wonderful job and made the trip a lot of fun!"
- I loved how the bus was decorated for Christmas on our Branson Christmas tour! Dan was absolutely great. He knew exactly where to park for every show so we were the first to get out. He defineatly knew what hew was doing and just a very nice person all around! Kari was awesome. She looked like a million bucks everyday and if any one needed anything or had questions she jumped to tend to their needs.
- I will travel with your coaches and personnel anytime. The April 2012 Washington DC/NYC tour was fantastic. Your trip made a dream of mine a reality...seeing the Statue of Liberty...so close up and then there was FANTASTIC DAN....he's quite the driver. Yes, you will see me again. "
- A few years ago on a trip to Alaska with Riley's, I fell and injured my hand enough to need emergency care. Riley's tour guide and driver drove me to the hospital with the bus and stayed with me until I was cared for. Throughout the rest of the trip, they made sure I was comfortable with pillows and seating on the bus to accommodate me. I enjoyed the entire trip much to their attentive care of me. "
- We celebrated our 45th wedding anniversary by traveling with Riley's Travel Easy to Alaska. Besides all the FUN of touring our 49th state, we developed lasting friendships with a caring group of travel companions. Shirley, our tour guide, and Dan, our coach driver, provided the "Trip of a Lifetime!" We had so much fun and returned home with great memories and beautiful photos. "
- In April of 2012, I went to NYC and Washington DC with Riley's Travel Easy Tours and was absolutely amazed how organized our luggage, meals and accommodations were handled. An added bonus was the tour guides that rode with us. Still another bonus was the service of picking me up at my door and return. The wonderful personality of Dan, our bus driver, and his knowledge of how to get all the places we experienced. A wonderful time had by all. I'll travel with Riley's again. "