Welcome to Riley Tours
CATALOG & NEWSLETTERS: At this time, we are not sending out newsletters and our catalog via mail. If you would like our monthly updates, please join our email club. Email us at email@example.com to join!
GIFT CERTIFICATES: Christmas is just around the corner, if you are looking for a great gift to give or ask for, we have gift certificates available at any cost and they never expire!
2021 TOURS: We are taking sign ups on our 2021 tours, they are listed below. If the tour you are interested in does not have "brochure ready" next to it, call our office and we'll add you to the list to recieve the info. as soon as it is. If you are unsure about traveling in 2021, give us a call to find out more information about what we're doing to keep our travelers safe and your cancellation/refund options are.
Texas & the Rio Grande Valley (February 2-16, 2021) Brochure ready!
Florida & the Keys *Fly Option Available* (February 4-18, 2021) Brochure ready!
Arizona Deserts & Canyons (February 20-March 5, 2021) Brochure ready!
New Orleans & Cajun Country (March 19-30, 2021) Brochure ready!
Charm of the South (April 22-May 3, 2021) Brochure ready!
Washington DC Cherry Blossoms (March 21-April 2, 2021) Brochure ready!
Made in America (April 12-20, 2021) Brochure ready!
Charm of the South (April 22-May 3, 2021) Brochure ready!
The Outer Banks (April 8-18, 2021) Brochure Ready!
Nashville Springtime Spectacular (April 23-28, 2021) Brochure ready!
Holland Tulip Festival (May 4-7, 2021) Brochure Ready!
Marvels of Michigan & Wisconsin (May 11-17, 2021) Brochure Ready!
Ark Adventure (May 20-24, 2021) Brochure Ready!
Pioneer Woman (May 21-26, 2021)
Summertime in Door Country (June 2021)
Medora & the Black Hills (June 10-14, 2021)
Mackinac Island Lilac Festival (June 11-15, 2021)
Discover Cape Cod (June 17-25, 2021)
June Mystery (June 18-21, 2021)
Alaska Tours (July 2020)-more info to come soon!
Canadian Rockies & the Stampede (July 9-16)
New York City to Niagara Falls (July 14-22, 2021)
The Magnificent Midwest (July 21-28, 2021)
Northern California & Oregon (August 4-16, 2021)
Pacific Northwest (Augustin 2021)
Yellowstone & the West (August 18-24, 2021)
National Parks (August 23-September 2, 2021)
Mackinac Island & Agawa Canyon (September 2021)
Nova Scotia (September 6-18, 2021)
Wisconsin Fall Traditions (September 2021)
New England States (September 29-October 11, 2021)
Railroads & Hot Air Balloons (October 4-14, 2021)
Smoky Mountains & the Ark (October 13-22, 2021)
West Virginia Mountain Railroads (October 17-26, 2021)
Autumn in Washington DC & NYC (October 2021)
Branson Holiday (November 11-15, 2021)
A Kentucky Christmas (December 1-7, 2021)
Christmas Around the World (December 2-5, 2021)
Mistletoe, Mountains & Music (December 6-14, 2021)
Branson Christmas (December 9-13, 2021)
Milwaukee Holiday Splendor (December 14-18, 2021)
Pasadena Tournament of Roses (Dec. 2021/Jan. 2022)
Aloha Hawaii (January 2022)
What people say!
- Quiet and smooth bus ride with lots of leg room!"
- Dan W. is fantastic and Yvonne has a wonderful sense of humor-she makes it all fun!"
- Dan C. was so on the ball, keeping the windows and bus washed and inside tidy! He always had his hand out ready to assist us we got off the bus and smiled! Kari did an excellent job, had videos, games, smiles and treats! She made the trip a delight! I hope to travel with Riley's again soon! Was a great time on both of our trips!"
- Dan was wonderful-knew Branson very well (he said it was it 166th time in Branson). He's very friendly, knowledgeable and takes great pride in driving that motor coach!"
- The included insurance is a real plus when we are signing up for a trip! "
- We truly enjoyed Riley's and how accommodating you all are! Terry is a joyful person and excellent driver. Kari did a wonderful job and made the trip a lot of fun!"
- I loved how the bus was decorated for Christmas on our Branson Christmas tour! Dan was absolutely great. He knew exactly where to park for every show so we were the first to get out. He defineatly knew what hew was doing and just a very nice person all around! Kari was awesome. She looked like a million bucks everyday and if any one needed anything or had questions she jumped to tend to their needs.
- I will travel with your coaches and personnel anytime. The April 2012 Washington DC/NYC tour was fantastic. Your trip made a dream of mine a reality...seeing the Statue of Liberty...so close up and then there was FANTASTIC DAN....he's quite the driver. Yes, you will see me again. "
- A few years ago on a trip to Alaska with Riley's, I fell and injured my hand enough to need emergency care. Riley's tour guide and driver drove me to the hospital with the bus and stayed with me until I was cared for. Throughout the rest of the trip, they made sure I was comfortable with pillows and seating on the bus to accommodate me. I enjoyed the entire trip much to their attentive care of me. "
- We celebrated our 45th wedding anniversary by traveling with Riley's Travel Easy to Alaska. Besides all the FUN of touring our 49th state, we developed lasting friendships with a caring group of travel companions. Shirley, our tour guide, and Dan, our coach driver, provided the "Trip of a Lifetime!" We had so much fun and returned home with great memories and beautiful photos. "
- In April of 2012, I went to NYC and Washington DC with Riley's Travel Easy Tours and was absolutely amazed how organized our luggage, meals and accommodations were handled. An added bonus was the tour guides that rode with us. Still another bonus was the service of picking me up at my door and return. The wonderful personality of Dan, our bus driver, and his knowledge of how to get all the places we experienced. A wonderful time had by all. I'll travel with Riley's again. "