Welcome to Riley Tours
Welcome to the Life of Riley!
We are a three generation family owned company that specializes in Motorcoach Tours, Group Planning & Motorcoach Charters!
RECENT NEWS (Updated 5/7/21)
NEW 2021 TOURS: We have recently added some new tours to our 2021 schedule! They are listed below! Check them out!
TRAVEL SHOWS: We have some Travel Shows coming up! Join us to learn about our 2021 tours and get the change to win a $100 Gift Certificate! Dates are listed below!
RESERVATIONS: We are taking reservations on 2021 & 2022 tours! We encourage you to sign up early! There is a $200 per person deposit due when making your reservation. A deposit is required to hold your seat on the tour.
CANCELLATION: If we have to cancel the tour due to a low number of people signed up, we will do so around 30 days prior to departure and return any payments made. Travel vouchers will be returned as travel vouchers and may be used on a future tour. If you use your voucher on the original tour you were signed up for in 2020 and we cancel it in 2021, we will still honor the 2020 rate in 2022. Vouchers NEVER expire and can be used on any tour, not just the one you were originally signed up for. If you would like to know the status of your tour prior to sending in your final payment, please call our office.
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS & PROCEDURES: As of June 1, 2021 we will allow full capacity on our tours. Travelers will be assigned a seat throughout the whole tour (we will not be rotating seats) based upon the order of sign up. Mask requirements will be on a trip by trip basis but will be required when moving around the motorcoach. Vaccines are not required unless the destination we are traveling to requires them. Cleaning procedures are in place for travelers safety. For a copy of our COVID-19 safety plan, please call us or check our website.
REFER-A-FRIEND: You are the biggest form of advertising and we want to reward you for it! If you refer a friend to sign up for a tour, we will give you a credit to use on a future or current tour. $50 for new customers & $25 for a customer who has previously toured with us.
TRIP INSURANCE: We will still included trip insurance on all of our tours. Cancellation for any reason is allow up to 31 days prior to departure on most tours. Check the brochure for the exact cancellation date of each tour.EMAIL CLUB: We are sending out a regular Newsletter via email instead of mail. If you would like to receive these emails, please contact us with your email address and we will add you to our email club. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 320-875-2491 or 1-800-288-8246.
Come learn about our tours and visit with a tour director & driver! Each person will receive a $25 Riley Bucks certificate for attending & there will be a drawing for a $100 gift certificate!
We require each person attending to RSVP because of COVID-19 protocols at the meeting sites. If you are not sure you can come,
please RSVP anyways. Attendees who do not RSVP will not be allow to enter. We apologize for the inconvenience.
TO RSVP, PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US: 1-800-288-8246 email@example.com
Chaska, MN - May 26 at 2 PM
Community Center - 1661 Park Ridge Dr
St. Michael, MN - May 26 at 7 PM
City Hall - 11180 Town Center Dr. NE
Mayer, MN - May 27 at 2 PM
Community Center - 413 Bluejay Ave
Hutchinson, MN - June 1 at 2 PM
Event Center - 1005 Hwy. 15 South
Watertown, SD - June 2 at 2 PM
Country Inn & Suites - 3400 8th Ave SE
Alexandria, MN - June 3 at 2 PM
Holiday Inn - 5637 Hwy 29 South
Check out these new tours we have added to our 2021 tour schedule!
July 9-15, 2021
Day cruising for three days aboard the Spirit of Peoria traveling through three different Locks & Dams from Peoria to St. Louis!
Other attractions include Abraham Lincoln Museum, Gateway Arch & a tour of the Kalona Amish!
SHIPSHEWANA & FRANKENMUTH
July 19-24, 2021
Visit Shipshewana, Indiana to learn about the Amish that live here. Featuring delicious Amish food & the Blue Gate Theater!
Frankenmuth, Michigan is known for its German roots & Bavarian style architecture!
DOOR COUNTY MARITIME
July 25-28, 2021
Washington Island's Stave Church, Lavender Farm, Commercial Fishing Museum & More!
Seaquist Orchard, Door County Fish Boil, Baileys Harbor Lighthouse, Al Johnson's Swedish Restaurant, Sturgeon Bay Tour & More!
ONLY IN IOWA
July 27-29, 2021
Lake Okoboji Cruise, Wells Visitor Center & Ice Cream Parlor, Stained Glass Window Tour, Coffee Basics 101,
Shrine of the Grotto of the Redemption, Buddy Holly Crash Site, Surf Ballroom/Museum & Winnebago Industries Factory Tour!
August 13-16, 2021
Take a step back in time as we visit the charming town of Galena, hometown of Ulysses S. Grant.
Spend three nights at the historic DeSoto House Hotel, which was the headquarters for Grant's Presidential Campaign!
BRANSON & THE OZARKS
October 8-13, 2021
Showboat Branson Belle, Branson's Famous Baldknobbers,Dogwood Canyon Tram Tour & lunch, Lost Canyon Cave,
Dolly Parton's Stampede, College of the Ozarks Tour, Legends in Concert, Presleys Country Jubilee & Fantastic Caverns!
What people say!
- Quiet and smooth bus ride with lots of leg room!"
- Dan W. is fantastic and Yvonne has a wonderful sense of humor-she makes it all fun!"
- Dan C. was so on the ball, keeping the windows and bus washed and inside tidy! He always had his hand out ready to assist us we got off the bus and smiled! Kari did an excellent job, had videos, games, smiles and treats! She made the trip a delight! I hope to travel with Riley's again soon! Was a great time on both of our trips!"
- Dan was wonderful-knew Branson very well (he said it was it 166th time in Branson). He's very friendly, knowledgeable and takes great pride in driving that motor coach!"
- The included insurance is a real plus when we are signing up for a trip! "
- We truly enjoyed Riley's and how accommodating you all are! Terry is a joyful person and excellent driver. Kari did a wonderful job and made the trip a lot of fun!"
- I loved how the bus was decorated for Christmas on our Branson Christmas tour! Dan was absolutely great. He knew exactly where to park for every show so we were the first to get out. He defineatly knew what hew was doing and just a very nice person all around! Kari was awesome. She looked like a million bucks everyday and if any one needed anything or had questions she jumped to tend to their needs.
- I will travel with your coaches and personnel anytime. The April 2012 Washington DC/NYC tour was fantastic. Your trip made a dream of mine a reality...seeing the Statue of Liberty...so close up and then there was FANTASTIC DAN....he's quite the driver. Yes, you will see me again. "
- A few years ago on a trip to Alaska with Riley's, I fell and injured my hand enough to need emergency care. Riley's tour guide and driver drove me to the hospital with the bus and stayed with me until I was cared for. Throughout the rest of the trip, they made sure I was comfortable with pillows and seating on the bus to accommodate me. I enjoyed the entire trip much to their attentive care of me. "
- We celebrated our 45th wedding anniversary by traveling with Riley's Travel Easy to Alaska. Besides all the FUN of touring our 49th state, we developed lasting friendships with a caring group of travel companions. Shirley, our tour guide, and Dan, our coach driver, provided the "Trip of a Lifetime!" We had so much fun and returned home with great memories and beautiful photos. "
- In April of 2012, I went to NYC and Washington DC with Riley's Travel Easy Tours and was absolutely amazed how organized our luggage, meals and accommodations were handled. An added bonus was the tour guides that rode with us. Still another bonus was the service of picking me up at my door and return. The wonderful personality of Dan, our bus driver, and his knowledge of how to get all the places we experienced. A wonderful time had by all. I'll travel with Riley's again. "