Welcome to Riley Tours
Welcome to the Life of Riley!
We are a three generation family own company that specializes in motorcoach tours & charters!
RECENT NEWS (Updated 4/13/21)
UPCOMING TOUR DEPARTURES:
• We are so excited to announce that the following tours will be going in May & June. The Ark Experience, Door County Maritime, Black Hills & Medora, Mackinac Island Lilac Festival & Discover Cape Cod! There is space available on them so call us today to make a reservation!
• We are taking reservations on 2021 tours! We encourage you to sign up early!
• Our motorcoaches are beginning to fill for the summer and fall. We reccommend reserving your charter bus sooner rather than later to make sure there is availability on your date.
• We will contact tour passengers around the time when final payment is due in regards to the tour's status, 45 days prior to departure normally. At that time, we will notify you if we are able to run the tour or if we have to cancel it. You will be asked to send in your final payment if the tour is going to go. If we have to cancel the tour, we will notify you and return any payments made.
FRONT DOOR PICK-UP:
• Due to COVID-19, we will no longer offer front door pick-up because we use taxi's to do this service. We are not able to control what the taxi service is doing to keep passengers safe from COVID-19 and cannot be held liable for their service. We are trying to arrange more parking areas within the Twin Cities for those that use this service. If parking at one of our parking locations is not an option for you, please plan to arrange your own mode of transportation to your nearest pick-up point. We can provide you with contact information of local transportation companies if you do not have a friend or family member who can bring you. We apologize for the inconvenience. We hope to resume this service in 2022.
CLEANING & DISINFECTING:
(Every motor coach is thoroughly cleaned and then disinfecting as follows before and after each use along with at the end of the day on multi-day tours)
• Basic dirt & debris removal
• Clean all surfaces with soap and water
• Dump and clean restroom
• Restock supplies
• Miscellaneous cleaning throughout motor coach
• Wash interior of windows
• Wash exterior and squeegee window
• Disinfect entire motor coach with a special focus on high touch points
• Run Electrostatic Fogging Decontamination System after standard cleaning and disinfecting procedure
• If you would like a copy of our Disinfecting Protocol Checklist, please contact us
• We are temporarily reducing the available number of seats on our tours until June 1, 2021
• There will be no seat rotation on our tours, seats will be assigned in order of when travelers sign up-request are taken but not promised
• Passengers are asked to wear masks and maintain social distancing when unloading and loading the bus
• On a Riley Tour, the bus will be unloaded from front to back
• If you are are chartering a bus, you may choose your own seating arrangements
• Cabin air is completely exchanged with fresh, outside air approximately every 10 minutes
• Upgraded HVAC system filters to from MERV 5 to MERV 8 for recirculated air which removes respiratory droplets
• UV lights mounted inside the ductwork and sanitizes air to kill viruses and bacteria (only available on our Tour Bus when traveling on a Riley Tour)
• Hand sanitizer is provided onboard at entrance of coach and in restroom
• Mini-hand sanitizer will be provided in welcome bag when traveling on a Riley Tour
• Disinfecting products available for passenger use throughout trip
• Disposable Masks available onboard, passengers and staff are asked to wear face covering when social distancing is unavoidable or when required by federal mandate.
• Please do not travel if you are sick-cancellation due to illness will be dealt with on a trip-by-trip basis and we will work with our customers as much as we can in this situation
• When traveling on a Riley Tour, we include a trip cancellation & interruption protection plan - If you are diagnosed with COVID-19, there is coverage for you- Please contact us for more information
• We will not require travelers to be vaccinated on our tours unless it is required for a destination we are traveling to. At this time, we do not know of any destinations that require a vaccination.
EMAIL CLUB: We are sending out a regular Newsletter via email instead of mail. If you would like to receive these emails, please contact us with your email address and we will add you to our email club. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 320-875-2491 or 1-800-288-8246.
ADDRESS CHANGE: We have closed our PO box and now get mail directly at our office so please note our new mailing address, 302 Main Ave, Murdock, MN 56271
GIFT CERTIFICATES: If you are looking for a great gift to give or ask for, we have gift certificates available in any amount and they never expire!
CREDIT CARDS: There is now a 3.95% service charge on all credit card transactions.
What people say!
- Quiet and smooth bus ride with lots of leg room!"
- Dan W. is fantastic and Yvonne has a wonderful sense of humor-she makes it all fun!"
- Dan C. was so on the ball, keeping the windows and bus washed and inside tidy! He always had his hand out ready to assist us we got off the bus and smiled! Kari did an excellent job, had videos, games, smiles and treats! She made the trip a delight! I hope to travel with Riley's again soon! Was a great time on both of our trips!"
- Dan was wonderful-knew Branson very well (he said it was it 166th time in Branson). He's very friendly, knowledgeable and takes great pride in driving that motor coach!"
- The included insurance is a real plus when we are signing up for a trip! "
- We truly enjoyed Riley's and how accommodating you all are! Terry is a joyful person and excellent driver. Kari did a wonderful job and made the trip a lot of fun!"
- I loved how the bus was decorated for Christmas on our Branson Christmas tour! Dan was absolutely great. He knew exactly where to park for every show so we were the first to get out. He defineatly knew what hew was doing and just a very nice person all around! Kari was awesome. She looked like a million bucks everyday and if any one needed anything or had questions she jumped to tend to their needs.
- I will travel with your coaches and personnel anytime. The April 2012 Washington DC/NYC tour was fantastic. Your trip made a dream of mine a reality...seeing the Statue of Liberty...so close up and then there was FANTASTIC DAN....he's quite the driver. Yes, you will see me again. "
- A few years ago on a trip to Alaska with Riley's, I fell and injured my hand enough to need emergency care. Riley's tour guide and driver drove me to the hospital with the bus and stayed with me until I was cared for. Throughout the rest of the trip, they made sure I was comfortable with pillows and seating on the bus to accommodate me. I enjoyed the entire trip much to their attentive care of me. "
- We celebrated our 45th wedding anniversary by traveling with Riley's Travel Easy to Alaska. Besides all the FUN of touring our 49th state, we developed lasting friendships with a caring group of travel companions. Shirley, our tour guide, and Dan, our coach driver, provided the "Trip of a Lifetime!" We had so much fun and returned home with great memories and beautiful photos. "
- In April of 2012, I went to NYC and Washington DC with Riley's Travel Easy Tours and was absolutely amazed how organized our luggage, meals and accommodations were handled. An added bonus was the tour guides that rode with us. Still another bonus was the service of picking me up at my door and return. The wonderful personality of Dan, our bus driver, and his knowledge of how to get all the places we experienced. A wonderful time had by all. I'll travel with Riley's again. "