Welcome to Riley Tours
EMAIL CLUB: We are sending out a regular Newsletter via email instead of mail. If you would like to receive these emails, please contact us with your email address and we will add you to our email club. You can email us at email@example.com or call our office at 320-875-2491 or 1-800-288-8246.
RESERVATIONS: We are taking reservations on 2021 tours! We encourage you to sign up early so we are able to know if we will have enough travelers on the tour to run it. If you pay your deposit by check, we will not cash it until we know the tour will go. If you would like to pay by credit card, you may give us your credit card number to be charged once we know the tour will go.
TOUR STATUS: We will contact tour passengers around the time when final payment is due in regards to the tour's status, 45 days prior to departure normally. At that time, we will notify you if we are able to run the tour or if we have to cancel it. If we plan to run the tour, we will cash deposit checks, you will be asked to send in your final payment. Credit cards on file, will be charged in full. If we have to cancel the tour, we will notify you and return any payments made.
FRONT DOOR PICK-UP: Due to COVID-19, we will no longer offer front door pick-up because we use taxi's to do this service. We are not able to control what the taxi service is doing to keep passengers safe from COVID-19 and cannot be held liable for their service. We are trying to arrange more parking areas within the Twin Cities for those that use this service. If parking at one of our parking locations is not an option for you, please plan to arrange your own mode of transportation to your nearest pick-up point. We can provide you with contact information of local transportation companies if you do not have a friend or family member who can bring you. We apologize for the inconvenience. We hope to resume this service in 2022.
ADDRESS CHANGE: We have closed our PO box and now get mail directly at our office so please note our new mailing address, 302 Main Ave, Murdock, MN 56271
GIFT CERTIFICATES: Christmas is just around the corner, if you are looking for a great gift to give or ask for, we have gift certificates available at any cost and they never expire!
CREDIT CARDS: There is now a 3.95% service charge on all credit card transactions.
Texas & the Rio Grande Valley (February 2-16, 2021) Brochure ready!
Florida & the Keys *Fly Option Available* (February 4-18, 2021) Brochure ready!
Arizona Deserts & Canyons (February 20-March 5, 2021) Brochure ready!
New Orleans & Cajun Country (March 19-30, 2021) Brochure ready!
Charm of the South (April 22-May 3, 2021) Brochure ready!
Washington DC Cherry Blossoms (March 21-April 2, 2021) Brochure ready!
The Outer Banks (April 8-18, 2021) Brochure Ready!
Made in America (April 12-20, 2021) Brochure ready!
Charm of the South (April 22-May 3, 2021) Brochure ready!
Nashville Springtime Spectacular (April 23-28, 2021) Brochure ready!
Holland Tulip Festival (May 4-7, 2021) Brochure Ready!
May Mystery (May 10-14, 2021) Brochure Ready!
Marvels of Michigan & Wisconsin (May 11-17, 2021) Brochure Ready!
Ark Experience (May 20-24, 2021) Brochure Ready!
The Pioneer Woman (May 21-26, 2021) Brochure Ready!
Door Country Maritime (June 6-9, 2021) Brochure Ready
Medora & the Black Hills (June 10-14, 2021) Brochure Ready!
Mackinac Island Lilac Festival (June 11-15, 2021) Brochure Ready!
Discover Cape Cod (June 17-25, 2021) Brochure Ready!
Alaska Explorer (July 12-22, 2021) Brochure Ready!
Alaska Circle (July 25-August 2, 2021) Brochure Ready!
Alaska Express (July 25-30, 2021) Brochure Ready!
Alaska Land & Cruise Extended (July 18-August 2, 2021) Brochure Ready!
Alaska Land & Cruise (July 18-30, 2021) Brochure Ready!
Alaska Cruise (July 18-26) Brochure Ready!
Canadian Rockies & the Stampede (July 9-17, 2021) Brochure Ready!
New York City to Niagara Falls (July 14-22, 2021) Brochure Ready!
The Magnificent Midwest (July 21-28, 2021) Brochure Ready!
August Mystery (August 5-8, 2021)
Northern California & Oregon (August 4-16, 2021) Brochure Ready!
Pacific Northwest (Augustin 2021)
Yellowstone & the West (August 18-24, 2021)
National Parks (August 23-September 2, 2021) Brochure Ready!
Mackinac Island & Agawa Canyon (September 2021)
Nova Scotia (September 6-18, 2021)
Wisconsin Fall Traditions (September 2021)
New England States (September 29-October 11, 2021)
Railroads & Hot Air Balloons (October 4-14, 2021)
Smoky Mountains & the Ark (October 13-22, 2021)
West Virginia Mountain Railroads (October 17-26, 2021)
Autumn in Washington DC & NYC (October 2021)
Branson Holiday (November 10-14, 2021)
A Kentucky Christmas (December 1-7, 2021)
Christmas Around the World (December 2-5, 2021)
Mistletoe, Mountains & Music (December 6-14, 2021)
Branson Christmas (December 8-12, 2021)
Milwaukee Holiday Splendor (December 14-18, 2021)
Pasadena Tournament of Roses (Dec. 27, 2021-Jan. 10, 2022)
Aloha Hawaii (January 2022)
What people say!
- Quiet and smooth bus ride with lots of leg room!"
- Dan W. is fantastic and Yvonne has a wonderful sense of humor-she makes it all fun!"
- Dan C. was so on the ball, keeping the windows and bus washed and inside tidy! He always had his hand out ready to assist us we got off the bus and smiled! Kari did an excellent job, had videos, games, smiles and treats! She made the trip a delight! I hope to travel with Riley's again soon! Was a great time on both of our trips!"
- Dan was wonderful-knew Branson very well (he said it was it 166th time in Branson). He's very friendly, knowledgeable and takes great pride in driving that motor coach!"
- The included insurance is a real plus when we are signing up for a trip! "
- We truly enjoyed Riley's and how accommodating you all are! Terry is a joyful person and excellent driver. Kari did a wonderful job and made the trip a lot of fun!"
- I loved how the bus was decorated for Christmas on our Branson Christmas tour! Dan was absolutely great. He knew exactly where to park for every show so we were the first to get out. He defineatly knew what hew was doing and just a very nice person all around! Kari was awesome. She looked like a million bucks everyday and if any one needed anything or had questions she jumped to tend to their needs.
- I will travel with your coaches and personnel anytime. The April 2012 Washington DC/NYC tour was fantastic. Your trip made a dream of mine a reality...seeing the Statue of Liberty...so close up and then there was FANTASTIC DAN....he's quite the driver. Yes, you will see me again. "
- A few years ago on a trip to Alaska with Riley's, I fell and injured my hand enough to need emergency care. Riley's tour guide and driver drove me to the hospital with the bus and stayed with me until I was cared for. Throughout the rest of the trip, they made sure I was comfortable with pillows and seating on the bus to accommodate me. I enjoyed the entire trip much to their attentive care of me. "
- We celebrated our 45th wedding anniversary by traveling with Riley's Travel Easy to Alaska. Besides all the FUN of touring our 49th state, we developed lasting friendships with a caring group of travel companions. Shirley, our tour guide, and Dan, our coach driver, provided the "Trip of a Lifetime!" We had so much fun and returned home with great memories and beautiful photos. "
- In April of 2012, I went to NYC and Washington DC with Riley's Travel Easy Tours and was absolutely amazed how organized our luggage, meals and accommodations were handled. An added bonus was the tour guides that rode with us. Still another bonus was the service of picking me up at my door and return. The wonderful personality of Dan, our bus driver, and his knowledge of how to get all the places we experienced. A wonderful time had by all. I'll travel with Riley's again. "