Welcome to Riley Tours
Rileys offers a variety of tours throughout the United States and Canada, as well as the occasional International tour. We also charter out our motorcoaches. We own 4 motorcoaches ranging from 29 to 56 passengers. The motorcoaches are the newest on the market, offereing panoramic views with comfortable seating. We are a family owned business that gives you quality at an affordable price. We have more than 75 years of experience and we put it to work for you! Whether you are interested in taking a vacation with Riley's or renting a motorcoach, please contact us!
Join our email club to receive our monthly newsletter along with 2020 tours COVID-19 updates and new tours we are adding this year! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to join!
COVID-19 UPDATE AS OF August 31, 2020
A NOTE FROM KEVIN
Another month has passed, the air is beginning to cool and my favorite season is upon us! Fall is usually our most busy time of the year....this year looks a little different though. Although things won't be like they usually are, we are starting to see some movement in our industry which gives all of us little bit of hope for the future of travel. We want to thank you all for your patience this summer as we traveled on this long "mystery tour" or COVID-19. It has been interesting to say the least. As we transition into fall, I have been reflecting on this past summer and although times have been tough it was wonderful to slow down and enjoy some time with my family. We decided to end our summer with the Customer Appreciation Event the last two weeks. Times sure have changed, two years ago we loaded many of you into buses and brought you to Murdock for a luncheon and Dairy Tour. This year, we came to you. I want to thank all of you who came out to see ust! It was so refreshing for all of us to get back in the bus and see your smiling faces! We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did! We have been working hard and staying busy this past month with other things too. Another tour departs this month, our Mackinac Island Tour. This group will be spending two nights at the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island! The girls in the office have also put together some new fall foliage short and close to home tours for 2020 and have been super busy planning tours for next year. We're a week away from the first day of school so we're also getting our routes ready and making sure the buses are clean and running great for the kids! Below is new information I want you to be aware of. If you have questions about anything, please call our office at 1-800-288-8246 or 320-875-2491! That's all I have for you this month! Thank you to our loyal customers during these hard times, we appreciate you more than you will ever know!
MACKINAC ISLAND IN THE FALL: This tour is full at this time but we are taking names for a wait list.
NEW 2020 FALL TOURS: We have been added some NEW fall tours to our schedule so if you are looking for a short fall get-away, this is the way to do it! Still a little weary of COVID-19? Thats ok, we totally get it! We have a day tour we're offering for those who "just want to get their feet wet." So check them out below and on our website. We will only allow 25-30 people on each tour so reserve your spot right away! We plan to add some short and sweet Christmas tours too so keep an eye out for those too!
2021 TOURS: We are updating our website daily with 2021 tours and pricing. Please check back frequently or call our office for more information on our 2021 tours. We will take names for up to 46 people on the tour but if COVID-19 continues to require us to have a lower capacity on our bus for these tours, we will take the first 25-30 people that sign up so we suggest you sign up right away to reserve your spot.
ADDRESS & EMAIL ADDRESS CHANGE: Please note that we have closed our PO Box and get mail directly at our office now. We also have a new email address. Our phone number and location has NOT changed. Please update our contact information to Riley Tours, 302 Main Ave, Murdock MN 56271. Our new email is email@example.com
TRIP INSURANCE: We will continue to include Trip Insurance on our tours in 2020 and 2021. If you have questions about the coverage and how it covers COVID-19, please call our office.
2020 TOUR COVID-19 STATUS UPDATE
Please know that things are rapidly changing and we are doing our best to keep you updated. Please feel free to call our office if you have any questions about a tour you are signed up for. If you tour is cancelled or you decide to cancel, please consider taking a travel voucher. These vouchers never expire and we will honor the 2020 price if you sign up for that same tour is 2021.
National Parks (September 8-18, 2020)-Canceled due to COVID-19
Colorado Rails & Trails (September 11-20, 2020)-Canceled due to COVID-19
Mackinac Island in the Fall (September 23-27, 2020)-this tour is full, wait list only!
Wisconsin Fall Traditions (September 26-29, 2020)-Canceled due to COVID-19
NEW! Fall Foliage along the Mississippi (Sept. 29-Oct. 1, 2020)-More information on our website!
Norsk Hostfest (October 1-4, 2020)-Canceled due to COVID-19
New England States (October 2-14)-Canceled due to COVID-19
NEW! Music, Horses, Wine & More! (October 3, 2020)-NEW! More information available on our website!
NEW! Colors of the North Shore (October 7-9, 2020)-NEW! More information available on our website!
West Virginia Mountain Railroads (October 11-20, 2020)-Canceled due to COVID-19
Smoky Mountains & the Ark (October 15-24, 2020)-Canceled due to COVID-19
Cowboys, Indians & the Ozarks (October 23-31, 2020)-Canceled due to COVID-19
Branson Holiday (November 11-15, 2020)-Daniel O'Donnell has canceled his season, we still plan to run the tour and will replace with another great show!
A Kentucky Christmas (December 1-7, 2020)
Christmas Around the World (December 2-5, 2020)-Madrigal Christmas Feaste & Lauritzen Gardens have closed for the remainder of the year
Mistletoe, Mountains & Music (December 6-14, 2020)
Branson Christmas (December 9-13)
Milwaukee Holiday Splendor (December 14-18, 2020)
Pasadena Tournament of Roses (December 27, 2020-January 10, 2021)-Canceled due to COVID-19
What people say!
- Quiet and smooth bus ride with lots of leg room!"
- Dan W. is fantastic and Yvonne has a wonderful sense of humor-she makes it all fun!"
- Dan C. was so on the ball, keeping the windows and bus washed and inside tidy! He always had his hand out ready to assist us we got off the bus and smiled! Kari did an excellent job, had videos, games, smiles and treats! She made the trip a delight! I hope to travel with Riley's again soon! Was a great time on both of our trips!"
- Dan was wonderful-knew Branson very well (he said it was it 166th time in Branson). He's very friendly, knowledgeable and takes great pride in driving that motor coach!"
- The included insurance is a real plus when we are signing up for a trip! "
- We truly enjoyed Riley's and how accommodating you all are! Terry is a joyful person and excellent driver. Kari did a wonderful job and made the trip a lot of fun!"
- I loved how the bus was decorated for Christmas on our Branson Christmas tour! Dan was absolutely great. He knew exactly where to park for every show so we were the first to get out. He defineatly knew what hew was doing and just a very nice person all around! Kari was awesome. She looked like a million bucks everyday and if any one needed anything or had questions she jumped to tend to their needs.
- I will travel with your coaches and personnel anytime. The April 2012 Washington DC/NYC tour was fantastic. Your trip made a dream of mine a reality...seeing the Statue of Liberty...so close up and then there was FANTASTIC DAN....he's quite the driver. Yes, you will see me again. "
- A few years ago on a trip to Alaska with Riley's, I fell and injured my hand enough to need emergency care. Riley's tour guide and driver drove me to the hospital with the bus and stayed with me until I was cared for. Throughout the rest of the trip, they made sure I was comfortable with pillows and seating on the bus to accommodate me. I enjoyed the entire trip much to their attentive care of me. "
- We celebrated our 45th wedding anniversary by traveling with Riley's Travel Easy to Alaska. Besides all the FUN of touring our 49th state, we developed lasting friendships with a caring group of travel companions. Shirley, our tour guide, and Dan, our coach driver, provided the "Trip of a Lifetime!" We had so much fun and returned home with great memories and beautiful photos. "
- In April of 2012, I went to NYC and Washington DC with Riley's Travel Easy Tours and was absolutely amazed how organized our luggage, meals and accommodations were handled. An added bonus was the tour guides that rode with us. Still another bonus was the service of picking me up at my door and return. The wonderful personality of Dan, our bus driver, and his knowledge of how to get all the places we experienced. A wonderful time had by all. I'll travel with Riley's again. "