Welcome to Riley Tours
Rileys offers a variety of tours throughout the United States and Canada, as well as the occasional International tour. We also charter out our motorcoaches. We own 4 motorcoaches ranging from 29 to 56 passengers. The motorcoaches are the newest on the market, offereing panoramic views with comfortable seating. We are a family owned business that gives you quality at an affordable price. We have more than 75 years of experience and we put it to work for you! Whether you are interested in taking a vacation with Riley's or renting a motorcoach, please contact us!
We are taking sign ups on all future tours departing after July 31, 2020 so please call us if you would like to join one!
(Limited seating available because we are only allowing a smaller number travelers on a bus)
COVID-19 UPDATE as of June 8, 2020:
As our country begins to open up, you may be wondering what is happening with our upcoming tours and if we are able to offer charters for individual groups. First of all, we want you to know that the safety of our customers and staff is our top priority! We have carefully thought out how to safely run our tours and charters in the upcoming months. Please keep in mind, things are changing rapidly and we will continue to keep up with them as they progress.
Like I said previously, safety is our number one concern and we want you to travel with us feeling confident that we are doing everything we can to keep you safe! We have always kept our motor coaches extremely clean but with COVID-19 we have intensified this cleaning and disinfecting process. We have also implemented distancing and prevention practices to support the health and well being of passengers. We're calling it our Extreme Clean Commitment. Below you will find helpful information regarding our services along with our cleaning protocols. Please do not be afraid to reach out with questions or concerns.
MOTOR COACH CHARTERS:
We are offering charters at this time. If you would like to reserve a motor coach for a private group, we are taking reservations and would love to charter your group. We have a flexible cancellation policy in place so you feel comfortable booking in advance. If you need assistance with itinerary planning and meal stops, we can assist you with that also.
RILEY MOTORCOACH TOURS:
We have canceled all tours departing through July 31, 2020. If you are signed up for a tour that has been canceled, we will contact you. Any tour we cancel after this date, we will notify you around 30-40 days prior to departure. We are in constant contact with our hotels and attractions getting updates and will make the decision based upon if we believe it will be safe to travel along with if there is enough travelers signed up. We are taking sign ups on all future tours departing after July 31, 2020 so please call us if you would like to join!
Since we are still planning to run some of our tours departing in August at this point we are working with our hotels and attractions on them to as I type this to find out what is affected by COVID-19. It is possible that there will be some minor changes due to COVID-19 protocols. Most of these changes will pertain to meals. If you are signed up for one of these tours, we will notify you of the changes when the final itinerary is sent out. Right now we are going through each of our future tours with a fine tooth comb to make sure travelers will be able to experience the tour as promised and in a safe manner. If you have questions about this, please call our office or email us and we will be happy to answer you questions.
EXTREME CLEAN COMMITMENT
Every motor coach is thoroughly cleaned and then disinfecting as follows before and after each use
along with at the end of the day on multi-day tours:
• Basic dirt & debris removal
• Clean all surfaces with soap and water
• Dump and clean restroom
• Restock supplies
• Miscellaneous cleaning throughout motor coach
• Wash interior of windows
• Wash exterior and squeegee windows
• Disinfect entire motor coach with a special focus on high touch points
• Run Fogging Decontamination System after standard cleaning and disinfecting procedure
• If you would like a copy of our Disinfecting Protocol Checklist, please contact us
• We are temporarily reducing the available number of seats on our tours to give our drivers, tour directors and customers more personal space to social distance onboard
• There will be no seat rotation on our tours, seats will be assigned in order of when travelers sign up
• Passengers are asked to maintain social distancing when unloading and loading the bus
• On Riley Tours, the bus will be unloaded from front to back
• If you are are chartering a bus, you may choose your own seating arrangements based upon your individual group or use our standard seating protocol
• Drivers, Tour Directors and other staff you may have contact with have been trained in social distancing protocols
• Cabin air is completely exchanged with fresh, outside air approximately every 10 minutes
• Upgraded HVAC system filters to from MERV 5 to MERV 8 for recirculated air which removes respiratory droplets
• UV lights mounted inside the ductwork and sanitizes air to kill viruses and bacteria (only available on our Tour Bus when traveling on a Riley Tour)
• Hand sanitizer is provided onboard at entrance of coach and in restroom
• Mini-hand sanitizer will be provided in welcome bag (when traveling on a Riley Tour)
• Disinfecting products available for passenger use throughout trip
• Disposable Masks will be available onboard, passengers and staff are asked to wear face covering when social distancing is unavoidable (Please note: certain locations may require masks to be used in public)
• PLEASE do not travel if you are sick-cancellation due to illness will be dealt with on a trip-by-trip basis and we will work with our customers as much as we can in this situation
• When traveling on a Riley Tour, we include a trip cancellation & interruption protection plan - If you are diagnosed with COVID-19, there is coverage for you- Please contact us for more information
We are going the extra mile to keep our motor coaches clean and safe for you based on current federal guidelines. We consistently comply with these guidelines as provide by our industry associations, as well as the CDC, WHO and local governments.
We are eager to get back on the road again and thank you for your business!
What people say!
- Quiet and smooth bus ride with lots of leg room!"
- Dan W. is fantastic and Yvonne has a wonderful sense of humor-she makes it all fun!"
- Dan C. was so on the ball, keeping the windows and bus washed and inside tidy! He always had his hand out ready to assist us we got off the bus and smiled! Kari did an excellent job, had videos, games, smiles and treats! She made the trip a delight! I hope to travel with Riley's again soon! Was a great time on both of our trips!"
- Dan was wonderful-knew Branson very well (he said it was it 166th time in Branson). He's very friendly, knowledgeable and takes great pride in driving that motor coach!"
- The included insurance is a real plus when we are signing up for a trip! "
- We truly enjoyed Riley's and how accommodating you all are! Terry is a joyful person and excellent driver. Kari did a wonderful job and made the trip a lot of fun!"
- I loved how the bus was decorated for Christmas on our Branson Christmas tour! Dan was absolutely great. He knew exactly where to park for every show so we were the first to get out. He defineatly knew what hew was doing and just a very nice person all around! Kari was awesome. She looked like a million bucks everyday and if any one needed anything or had questions she jumped to tend to their needs.
- I will travel with your coaches and personnel anytime. The April 2012 Washington DC/NYC tour was fantastic. Your trip made a dream of mine a reality...seeing the Statue of Liberty...so close up and then there was FANTASTIC DAN....he's quite the driver. Yes, you will see me again. "
- A few years ago on a trip to Alaska with Riley's, I fell and injured my hand enough to need emergency care. Riley's tour guide and driver drove me to the hospital with the bus and stayed with me until I was cared for. Throughout the rest of the trip, they made sure I was comfortable with pillows and seating on the bus to accommodate me. I enjoyed the entire trip much to their attentive care of me. "
- We celebrated our 45th wedding anniversary by traveling with Riley's Travel Easy to Alaska. Besides all the FUN of touring our 49th state, we developed lasting friendships with a caring group of travel companions. Shirley, our tour guide, and Dan, our coach driver, provided the "Trip of a Lifetime!" We had so much fun and returned home with great memories and beautiful photos. "
- In April of 2012, I went to NYC and Washington DC with Riley's Travel Easy Tours and was absolutely amazed how organized our luggage, meals and accommodations were handled. An added bonus was the tour guides that rode with us. Still another bonus was the service of picking me up at my door and return. The wonderful personality of Dan, our bus driver, and his knowledge of how to get all the places we experienced. A wonderful time had by all. I'll travel with Riley's again. "