Welcome to Riley Tours
WELCOME TO THE LIFE OF RILEY!
We are a three generation family owned company that specializes in Motorcoach Tours, Group Planning & Motorcoach Charters!
Join our mailing list and email list for all of our up to date information and tours! Call or email us to get on these list :) Contact: email@example.com or 1-800-288-8246/320-875-2491
2023 WINTER, SPRING & SUMMER TOURS: These tours are in our current catalog, please call us if you would like one sent to you otherwise view them under the tours tab!
Aloha Hawaii (January 13-24, 2023)-Brochure available!
Florida & the Keys Fly RT (February 24-31)-Brochure available!
Florida & the Keys Fly Out (February 24-March 3)-Brochure available!
Arizona Deserts & Canyons (February 21-March 6)-Brochure available!
Texas & the Rio Grande Valley (February 9-23)-Brochure available!
New Orleans (March 3-13)-Brochure available!
California Dreamin' (March 20-April 4)-Brochure available!
Washington DC Cherry Blossoms (March 24-April 3)-Brochure available!
Music Cities (April 14-21)-brochure available!
Charm of the South (April)-brochure available!
Holland Tulip Festival (May 11-14)-Brochure available!
Door County Cherry Blossoms (May 22-25)-Brochure available!
ARK Experience (May16-22)-Brochure available!
Toronto & Niagara Falls (June)-Brochure available!
Mackinac Island Lilac Festival (June)-Brochure available!
Medora & the Black Hills (June)-Brochure available!
Discover Cape Cod (June)-brochure available!
Canadian Rockies & Calgary Stampede (July 7-15)-Brochure available! (Wait List Only)
Lake Geneva (July)-brochure available!
Iceland Grand Circle (August 17-25)-Brochure available!
Yellowstone & the West (August)-brochure available!
Chicago (August)-brochure available!
2023 FALL & CHRISTMAS TOURS: This catalog will come out this winter/spring with a 5% off early bird deadline to be set once we have a printing date set-join our mailing list to recieve this!
National Parks (August)
Canadian Rockies #2 (August)-Brochure available!
September Mystery (September)
Washington DC & NYC (September)
Mackinac Island & Agaway Canyon (September)
Fall in Door County (September)-Brochure available!
New England States (September/October)
Colorado & Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta (October)
West Virginia Mountain Railroads (October)
Smoky Mountains (October)
Branson Holiday (November 15-19, 2023)
Christmas Around the World (Omaha) (November)
Christmas in the Smokys & ARK (November)
Nashville Country Christmas (November)
Christmas in New York City (November/December)
Branson Christmas (December 6-10, 2023)
ALASKA TOURS 2023:
Alaska Cruise Options---->
Alaska Land & Cruise Extended-16 days (July 15-30, 2023)-Brochure available!
Alaska Land & Cruise-10 days (July 15-27, 2023)-Brochure available!
Alaska Cruise-9 days (July 15-24, 2023)-Brochure available!
Alaska Land Tours---->
Alaska Explorer-11 days (July 10-20, 2023)-Brochure available!
Alaska Circle-9 days (July 22-30, 2023)-Brochure available!
Alaska Express-5 days (July 22-27, 2023)-Brochure available!
WE ARE HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
Office Assistant (Part or Full Time)
School Bus Drivers (Full time Route Driver, Fill-in Positionss and Activities)---We will help you get your CDL Licensed!
Motorcoach Drivers (Part Time)
Weekend Motorcoach Cleaners (Part-time as needed position-would be great for anyone just looking to make some extra money on the weekends--hours vary)
Please call/email us for an application or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
What people say!
- Quiet and smooth bus ride with lots of leg room!"
- Dan W. is fantastic and Yvonne has a wonderful sense of humor-she makes it all fun!"
- Dan C. was so on the ball, keeping the windows and bus washed and inside tidy! He always had his hand out ready to assist us we got off the bus and smiled! Kari did an excellent job, had videos, games, smiles and treats! She made the trip a delight! I hope to travel with Riley's again soon! Was a great time on both of our trips!"
- Dan was wonderful-knew Branson very well (he said it was it 166th time in Branson). He's very friendly, knowledgeable and takes great pride in driving that motor coach!"
- The included insurance is a real plus when we are signing up for a trip! "
- We truly enjoyed Riley's and how accommodating you all are! Terry is a joyful person and excellent driver. Kari did a wonderful job and made the trip a lot of fun!"
- I loved how the bus was decorated for Christmas on our Branson Christmas tour! Dan was absolutely great. He knew exactly where to park for every show so we were the first to get out. He defineatly knew what hew was doing and just a very nice person all around! Kari was awesome. She looked like a million bucks everyday and if any one needed anything or had questions she jumped to tend to their needs.
- I will travel with your coaches and personnel anytime. The April 2012 Washington DC/NYC tour was fantastic. Your trip made a dream of mine a reality...seeing the Statue of Liberty...so close up and then there was FANTASTIC DAN....he's quite the driver. Yes, you will see me again. "
- A few years ago on a trip to Alaska with Riley's, I fell and injured my hand enough to need emergency care. Riley's tour guide and driver drove me to the hospital with the bus and stayed with me until I was cared for. Throughout the rest of the trip, they made sure I was comfortable with pillows and seating on the bus to accommodate me. I enjoyed the entire trip much to their attentive care of me. "
- We celebrated our 45th wedding anniversary by traveling with Riley's Travel Easy to Alaska. Besides all the FUN of touring our 49th state, we developed lasting friendships with a caring group of travel companions. Shirley, our tour guide, and Dan, our coach driver, provided the "Trip of a Lifetime!" We had so much fun and returned home with great memories and beautiful photos. "
- In April of 2012, I went to NYC and Washington DC with Riley's Travel Easy Tours and was absolutely amazed how organized our luggage, meals and accommodations were handled. An added bonus was the tour guides that rode with us. Still another bonus was the service of picking me up at my door and return. The wonderful personality of Dan, our bus driver, and his knowledge of how to get all the places we experienced. A wonderful time had by all. I'll travel with Riley's again. "