Welcome to Riley Tours
WELCOME TO THE LIFE OF RILEY!
We are a three generation family owned company that specializes in Motorcoach Tours, Group Planning & Motorcoach Charters!
Join our mailing list and email list for all of our up to date information and tours! Call or email us to get on these list :) Contact: email@example.com or 1-800-288-8246/320-875-2491
2023 TOURS: These tours are in our current catalogs, please call us if you would like one sent to you otherwise view them under the tours tab!
Toronto & Niagara Falls (June 5-12)-Brochure available!
Mackinac Island Lilac Festival (June17-21)-Brochure available! (Wait List Only)
Medora & the Black Hills (June 26-30)-Brochure available!
Discover Cape Cod (June 16-24)-brochure available!
Canadian Rockies & Calgary Stampede (July 7-15)-Brochure available! (Wait List Only)
Lake Geneva (July 18-21)-brochure available!
Canadian Rockies #2 (August 3-11)-Brochure available! (2 seats left)
National Parks (August 8-18)-Brochure available!
Yellowstone & the West (August 23-29)-brochure available!
Chicago (August 28-31)-brochure available!
September Mystery (September 11-16)-Brochure available!
Washington DC & NYC (September 11-22)-Brochure available!
Mackinac Island & Agaway Canyon (September)-Brochure available!
Fall in Door County (September 25-28)-Brochure available!
New England States (September 29-October 11)-Brochure available! (Wait List Only)
Colors of Colorado (September 19-28)-Brochure available!
West Virginia Mountain Railroads (October 22-31)-Brochure available!
Smoky Mountains (October 17-25)-Brochure available!
Branson Holiday (November 15-19)-Brochure available!
Christmas Around the World (Omaha) (November 30-December 3)-Brochure available!
Christmas at the ARK (December 7-13)-Brochure available!
Nashville Country Christmas (November 25-December 1)-Brochure available!
Branson Christmas (December 4-8)-Brochure available!
ALASKA TOURS 2023:
Alaska Cruise Options---->
Alaska Land & Cruise Extended-16 days (July 15-30, 2023)-Brochure available!
Alaska Land & Cruise-10 days (July 15-27, 2023)-Brochure available!
Alaska Cruise-9 days (July 15-24, 2023)-Brochure available!
Alaska Land Tours---->
Alaska Explorer-11 days (July 10-20, 2023)-Brochure available!
Alaska Circle-9 days (July 22-30, 2023)-Brochure available!
Alaska Express-5 days (July 22-27, 2023)-Brochure available!
2023 International Tours---->
Iceland Grand Circle (August 17-25)-Brochure available! (4 spots available)
2024 Winter Tours---->
Aloha Hawaii (January)-Brochure available!
Florida & the Keys (January)-Brochure availble
Arizona Deserts & Canyons (February)
Texas & the Rio Grande Valley (February)
Alabama & the Florida Panhandle (March)
New Orleans (March)
The Outer Banks (March)
Charms of the South (April)
Washington DC Cherry Blossoms (April)
ARK Experience (May)
National Parks in the Springtime (May)
Holland Tulip Festival & Shipshewana Amish (May)
NYC to Niagara Falls (May/June)
Route 66 (June)
Mackinac Island Lilacs (June)
Canadian Rockies & the Calgary Stampede (July)
Door County Lavender (July)
Alaska Tours-Land Tours, Cruise Tours or Both (July)
Canadian Rockies #2 (August)
Wisconsin Fall Traditions (September)
Michigan Fall Splendor (September)
New England States #1 (October)
New England States #2 (October)
Kentucky & The Smoky Mountains (October)
Branson Holiday (November)
Branson Christmas (December)
Mistletoe Mountains & Music (Nov/Dec)
Pasadena Rose Parade (December)
2024 International Tours---->
Enchanting Ireland (April)-Brochure available!
Iceland Grand Circle (August 17-25)-Brochure available!
WE ARE HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
School Bus Drivers (Full time Route Driver, Fill-in Positionss and Activities)---We will help you get your CDL License!
Motorcoach Drivers (Part Time)---We will help you get your CDL License!
Weekend Motorcoach Cleaners (Part-time as needed position-would be great for anyone just looking to make some extra money on the weekends--hours vary)
Please call/email us for an application or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
What people say!
- Quiet and smooth bus ride with lots of leg room!"
- Dan W. is fantastic and Yvonne has a wonderful sense of humor-she makes it all fun!"
- Dan C. was so on the ball, keeping the windows and bus washed and inside tidy! He always had his hand out ready to assist us we got off the bus and smiled! Kari did an excellent job, had videos, games, smiles and treats! She made the trip a delight! I hope to travel with Riley's again soon! Was a great time on both of our trips!"
- Dan was wonderful-knew Branson very well (he said it was it 166th time in Branson). He's very friendly, knowledgeable and takes great pride in driving that motor coach!"
- The included insurance is a real plus when we are signing up for a trip! "
- We truly enjoyed Riley's and how accommodating you all are! Terry is a joyful person and excellent driver. Kari did a wonderful job and made the trip a lot of fun!"
- I loved how the bus was decorated for Christmas on our Branson Christmas tour! Dan was absolutely great. He knew exactly where to park for every show so we were the first to get out. He defineatly knew what hew was doing and just a very nice person all around! Kari was awesome. She looked like a million bucks everyday and if any one needed anything or had questions she jumped to tend to their needs.
- I will travel with your coaches and personnel anytime. The April 2012 Washington DC/NYC tour was fantastic. Your trip made a dream of mine a reality...seeing the Statue of Liberty...so close up and then there was FANTASTIC DAN....he's quite the driver. Yes, you will see me again. "
- A few years ago on a trip to Alaska with Riley's, I fell and injured my hand enough to need emergency care. Riley's tour guide and driver drove me to the hospital with the bus and stayed with me until I was cared for. Throughout the rest of the trip, they made sure I was comfortable with pillows and seating on the bus to accommodate me. I enjoyed the entire trip much to their attentive care of me. "
- We celebrated our 45th wedding anniversary by traveling with Riley's Travel Easy to Alaska. Besides all the FUN of touring our 49th state, we developed lasting friendships with a caring group of travel companions. Shirley, our tour guide, and Dan, our coach driver, provided the "Trip of a Lifetime!" We had so much fun and returned home with great memories and beautiful photos. "
- In April of 2012, I went to NYC and Washington DC with Riley's Travel Easy Tours and was absolutely amazed how organized our luggage, meals and accommodations were handled. An added bonus was the tour guides that rode with us. Still another bonus was the service of picking me up at my door and return. The wonderful personality of Dan, our bus driver, and his knowledge of how to get all the places we experienced. A wonderful time had by all. I'll travel with Riley's again. "