Welcome to Riley Tours
Welcome to the Life of Riley!
We are a three generation family owned company that specializes in Motorcoach Tours, Group Planning & Motorcoach Charters!
WE ARE HIRING!---Office Assistant, School Bus Drivers, Motorcoach Drivers
Please call/email us for an application or send your resume to email@example.com
Recent News (9/9/22): Hello travelers! Our website has been down for about a month now so please keep in mind that just like you, we have not had access to it so it needs some updates....we will be working on this for the next week. We are working hard on our 2023 tours and will update this list as we get them uploaded and available. If you are interested in a specific tour, call or email us to have the individual brochure sent to you when it's ready. This way you will get it before the catalog comes out. We do have people signing up for tours already for next year so don't wait! Below is a list of the tours we will be offering in 2023, if the date is listed fully and it says "brochure available," that means the tour is ready, priced and available under our tours tab. If just the month is listed, that means the dates are still not confirmed, tour is not priced and wont be listed under the tours tab. We will update this as we get them finished. Thanks for your patience and we look forward to getting all of our 2023 tours out to you ASAP!
Aloha Hawaii (January 13-24, 2023)-Brochure available!
Florida & the Keys (February)
Arizona Deserts & Canyons (February)
Texas & the Rio Grande Valley (February)
New Orleans (March)
California Dreamin' (March/April)
Washington DC Cherry Blossoms (March/April)
Lower Mississippi River Cruise (April 23-May 2, 2023)-brochure available!
Music Cities (April)
Charm of the South (April)
Holland Tulip Festival (May)
Door County Cherry Blossoms (May)
ARK Experience (May)
Toronto & Niagara Falls (June)
Mackinac Island Lilac Festival (June)
Medora & the Black Hills (June)
Discover Cape Cod (June)
Canadian Rockies & Calgary Stampede (July)
Riverboat Roadtrip (July)
Yellowstone & the West (August)
National Parks (August)
Canadian Rockies & the Pacific NW (August)
ALASKA TOURS 2023:
Alaska Cruise Options---->
Alaska Land & Cruise Extended-16 days (July 15-30, 2023)
Alaska Land & Cruise-10 days (July 15-27, 2023)
Alaska Cruise-9 days (July 15-24, 2023)
Alaska Land Tours---->
Alaska Explorer-11 days (July 10-20, 2023)
Alaska Circle-9 days (July 22-30, 2023)
Alaska Express-5 days (July 22-27, 2023)
What people say!
- Quiet and smooth bus ride with lots of leg room!"
- Dan W. is fantastic and Yvonne has a wonderful sense of humor-she makes it all fun!"
- Dan C. was so on the ball, keeping the windows and bus washed and inside tidy! He always had his hand out ready to assist us we got off the bus and smiled! Kari did an excellent job, had videos, games, smiles and treats! She made the trip a delight! I hope to travel with Riley's again soon! Was a great time on both of our trips!"
- Dan was wonderful-knew Branson very well (he said it was it 166th time in Branson). He's very friendly, knowledgeable and takes great pride in driving that motor coach!"
- The included insurance is a real plus when we are signing up for a trip! "
- We truly enjoyed Riley's and how accommodating you all are! Terry is a joyful person and excellent driver. Kari did a wonderful job and made the trip a lot of fun!"
- I loved how the bus was decorated for Christmas on our Branson Christmas tour! Dan was absolutely great. He knew exactly where to park for every show so we were the first to get out. He defineatly knew what hew was doing and just a very nice person all around! Kari was awesome. She looked like a million bucks everyday and if any one needed anything or had questions she jumped to tend to their needs.
- I will travel with your coaches and personnel anytime. The April 2012 Washington DC/NYC tour was fantastic. Your trip made a dream of mine a reality...seeing the Statue of Liberty...so close up and then there was FANTASTIC DAN....he's quite the driver. Yes, you will see me again. "
- A few years ago on a trip to Alaska with Riley's, I fell and injured my hand enough to need emergency care. Riley's tour guide and driver drove me to the hospital with the bus and stayed with me until I was cared for. Throughout the rest of the trip, they made sure I was comfortable with pillows and seating on the bus to accommodate me. I enjoyed the entire trip much to their attentive care of me. "
- We celebrated our 45th wedding anniversary by traveling with Riley's Travel Easy to Alaska. Besides all the FUN of touring our 49th state, we developed lasting friendships with a caring group of travel companions. Shirley, our tour guide, and Dan, our coach driver, provided the "Trip of a Lifetime!" We had so much fun and returned home with great memories and beautiful photos. "
- In April of 2012, I went to NYC and Washington DC with Riley's Travel Easy Tours and was absolutely amazed how organized our luggage, meals and accommodations were handled. An added bonus was the tour guides that rode with us. Still another bonus was the service of picking me up at my door and return. The wonderful personality of Dan, our bus driver, and his knowledge of how to get all the places we experienced. A wonderful time had by all. I'll travel with Riley's again. "